VP of Audience Management and Personalization
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding VP of Audience Management and Personalization – someone who is intuitive, driven, solution oriented, future-focused talent with the goal of moving our client forward with their broad, enterprise wide shift in approach to reaching targeted audiences with personalized communication at scale. You will be responsible for creating audience development and targeting strategies and help in the execution of these strategies. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As VP of Audience Management and Personalization, you’ll manage an cross functional team of analysts, technologists as well as vendors to ensure successful execution of personalized experiences while managing clients relationships and expectations.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Assessments: Perform assessments, develop strategies and deliver roadmaps to help clients understand their current audience management, digital targeting and analytics capabilities and personalization opportunities.
- Able to identify gaps and their impact on the program – providing transparency. Derive solutions around alternatives to achieve objectives while maintaining program integrity.
- Able to identify gaps and opportunities for website and media messaging personalization leveraging technology
- Execution: Able to identify audience segments and help build audiences in Adobe Audience Manager with support from line of business (LOB) teams
- Work with 1st and 3rd party data to build audiences and partner with the programmatic investment team.
- Develop Adobe Audience Manager Measurement strategies and perform analysis for Client reporting with support from LOB teams.
- Management: Work within the wider program team as a solid contributor and leader – understanding how to get the best out of each responsible party.
- Navigate both client and internal process needs and solutions.
- Manage Tealium (container tag) tagging requirements for digital analytics, paid media, and 3rd party applications
- Work with client partners to optimize process and establish best practices for the teams to work against.
- Ability to develop and consult on workbook template to help organize our Tealium data strategy into actionable items – working with technology partners
- Work closely with internal and client stakeholders to bridge the gap between departments and minimize duplication of work.
- Manage, mentor and motivate direct reports in order to encourage their professional development while providing daily supervision and guidance
- Manage planning resources
- Communication: Bring proactivity and leadership to the clients and the team
- Maintain communication and develop strategic partnerships with key partners – clients, partner agencies, peers, etc. - being able to translate the complex into language for the correct audience.
- Provide excellent client service by being responsive, accountable and detail oriented. Look at the big picture - connecting the dots with the wider analytics program and tools to understand intersections and cross dependencies.
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- Master’s degree plus ten to twelve years of meaningful experience in marketing consulting, advertising, or digital agency
- Hands on experience with Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics and DoubleClick
- Experience in optimizing digital media campaigns (search, display, email) or site optimization using site analytics tools
- Experience with DSPs, 3rd party data, ad serving, real-time bidding, and ad exchanges.
- Experience with tag management solutions such as Tealium
- Education: MBA or graduate degree in quantitative field preferred
- Computing Experience: Extensive experience with ad server data and site analytics tools and data
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Client Management: Ability to manage client expectations, delivery, and provide thought leadership
- Project & Team Management: Ability to manage vendors, internal teams, client teams and leading your own team
- Additional Skills: Strong problem solving and consulting skills; takes initiative
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.