Vice President/Creative Director/Art Director
Become a Creative at DigitasLBi, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to inform our work and believe in spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now we’re looking for an amazing VP/ Creative Director to help lead the troops in bringing that transformation to life, and continue our streak of award winning work on a global scale. Sound like you?
What you’ll do:
You’ll lead by example when creating work. You’ll mentor and motivate a mighty, tightly-knit team of all-in Creatives – keeping them inspired to shape and reshape the future of our industry. While you’re doing all this, you’re expertly leading client teams and wrapping your arms around the work and all the critical details. Day-to-day, the job will look something like this:
- Delivering outstanding, award winning work.
- Creating outstanding client presentations: You’ll advocate for our work, but you’ll also listen and distill feedback so that we can continually deliver creative that exceeds expectations
- Selling creative concepts internally: Before the clients, there’s an internal gut check – you’ll win everyone over with your work, and then you’ll weed through suggestions and use them to make it even better
- Helping win new business: You’ll throw your expertise into the art of crafting new business pitches that leave us and our prospective clients feeling awed & inspired
- Inspiring & motivating your creative team: You’ll galvanize them to execute large-scale, cross-channel projects that are creatively brilliant and strategically on point, on time and on budget
- Recruiting and retaining talent: You’ll help us assemble and grow the best creative team in the business
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Four-year degree (master’s preferred) and ten to twelve years of creative field experience, including big, strong brand ideas, interactive/digital and multimedia experience, knowledge of diugital shopper marketing, and a killer book that shows off your talent
- Expertise leading cross-channel campaigns and producing creative for TV, digital marketing, social platforms, print and acts - plus strong experience with client leadership
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- Amazing communication skills – you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
- A willingness to travel as needed (hey, new places, new faces, new ideas – right?)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.