Senior Vice President/Director – Data and Analysis
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Vice President/Director – Data and Analysis. This Senior Vice President will help to drive transformation, someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who can engage clients in economic insights and drive strategic thinking into client marketing solutions. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Senior Vice President/Director – Data and Analysis, you’ll drive the charge for innovation, coordinating with cross-capability leadership to allocate and implement programs. You’ll be an industry leader, working with partners and vendors to bring the best innovation to life for both DigitasLBi and our clients.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Strengthening client relationships by serving as a key Digitas thought leader, aligning digital strategy with a client’s broader business goals and objectives
- Driving the use of data in decision-making throughout the organization, partnering with experts, vendors and organizational leaders to get it done
- Demonstrating expertise in responding to client analytic and strategic issues, including enterprise-wide interactive strategy, strategic budgeting decisions, competitive assessments and business-case analyses
- Making significant contributions to business development by leading new business initiatives and establishing relationships with prospective clients
- Developing a framework for all aspects of digital Marketing and managing a strategic resource pool of broad strategists across all levels
- Collaborating across functions, coordinating with general managers, Creatives, User Experience, Technology, Media Planning and Project Management teams
- Establishing partnerships with emerging technology and data providers through an innovation initiative
- Providing methodological support, coaching, training and advice to S&A staff on multiple levels across multiple client and internal assignments
- Codifying and publishing formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching major data and strategic issues, leveraging existing Digitas intellectual capital and developing innovative concepts
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A Master’s degree, preferably in Math or Economics, plus 15 or more years of strategy and operations experience in Management Consulting, Marketing or Interactive Consulting.
- Expertise in the digital world and a masterful understanding of multiple industries, including telecommunications, retail, CPG and financial
- A strong knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines
- Proven leadership ability and strong, impactful client relationship experience
- Stellar communication and presentation skills: We need someone who’s articulate,
- engaging, straightforward – and, above all, can effectively and convincingly translate unstructured business solutions into innovative customer marketing programs
- A willingness to travel as needed—keeping an open mind to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
We’ve got 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – such as Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day.
On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’ve also got tons of perks that we’re proud to offer – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 15, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate the people who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.