Associate Director – Project Management
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Through it all, we’ve got a powerful Project Management team that is unwaveringly determined to keep things running smoothly as we transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a rock star Sr. Project Manager to help lead the charge. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Associate Director , you’ll lead our project teams, own the delivery of project plans, and oversee a large portion of business and the operations behind it. Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Assign and manage team resources, tracking resource allocations and utilization across projects and capabilities
- Financial management across projects and client accounts including revenue forecasting, budgeting, cost analysis and tracking
- Producing tops-down and bottoms-up budgets, project schedules/plans, risk plans and communication plans using tools that accurately reflect the scope of work, client expectations and DigitasLBi economics
- Developing status reports and campaign asset tracking templates, working with capability project leaders to ensure deliverables are tracking against scope
- Coordinating day-to-day project activities and tasks to help the team stay on point and on track, adjusting budgets and resources as appropriate
- Guiding the team on mitigating risks and identifying opportunities for efficiencies
- Incorporating quality control processes into each project, such as testing and proofreading
- Managing change-request process, overseeing identification and documentation of a change in scope
- Providing mentorship for associate level project managers, including identification and stewardship of learning and development opportunities
We’re looking for a top-notch, client-facing Sr. Project Manager who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year college education
- 7 to 9 years of Agency experience, with 5+ years of Integrated Production experience in traditional and digital media
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to effectively negotiate and diplomatically manage conflict
- Extreme attention to detail and superior organization skills
- Proactive nature with ability to work autonomously or as part of a collaborative team
- Proven results leading successful campaign development, including planning, creative strategy, concept development and production
- Excellent communication skills – you are articulate and poised when it comes to negotiating, presenting and providing feedback
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, and Jira
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new idea
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned, but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day.
On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.