Vice President/Group Director, Data & Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Vice President/Group Director, Data & Analysis. Someonewho’ll lead the team in bringing that transformation to life – someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who can engage clients and aligning strategy with their business goals and objectives. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Customer database analytics, marketing consulting services, and digital media analytics: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
As Vice President/Group Director, Data & Analysis,you’ll engage clients in economic insights and drive strategic thinking into client marketing solutions.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Aligning strategy with client goals and objectives, coordinating with leadership to allocate and implement innovative direction
- Defining the scope and approach of strategic client projects and directing ongoing client relationships to exceed expectations and strengthen the relationship
- Developing the framework for all aspects of digital marketing, incorporating a variety of strategies
- Expertly managing a strategic resource pool of more than 10 strategists across all levels Overseeing qualitative and quantitative research for clients and customers
- Leading new business development across the region
- Coordinating with Creative, User Experience, Technology, Media and Project Management capabilities
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- Four years of college education (mathematics or economics focus preferred)
- 12–14 years of experience of meaningful experience in marketing consulting, advertising, or interactive
- Deep familiarity with the digital environment and expertise in aligning marketing strategies with business needs
- Strong knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines
- In-depth knowledge of multiple industries including telecommunications, retail, CPG, financial, and retail
- Proven leadership ability, including strong interpersonal skills and a team-player attitude with clients
- An artful ability to translate unstructured business solutions into innovative customer marketing programs
- Exceptional written, oral communication, and presentation skills – you’re articulate, poised and concise
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.