Senior Analyst, Search Marketing
Become a Creative at DigitasLBi, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Analyst – someone who can inspire junior staff and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Analyst, you’ll manage the tactical components within integrated Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns, more commonly known as Paid Search, or Pay-per-Click (PPC). Working with Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo (among others), you’ll assist with the strategy, planning and reporting for Digitas clients.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Serving as the primary contact in fielding SEM challenges, solving issues to achieve (and exceed) campaign goals
- Building and presenting concise program readouts of performance towards key business metrics
- Holistic SEM management including keywords development, ad creative & strategy, trafficking recommendations, optimizing programs towards key business goals and reporting
- Actively participating in meetings and proactively identifying campaign opportunities, challenges and issues
- Assimilating data from multiple sources, compiling the information and drawing actionable conclusions that can be measured and reported
- Bid strategy optimization and testing. Daily checks on program KPIs, thresholds and campaign budget caps. Ongoing management of budget and pacing.
- Translating campaign/client goals into strategic SEM tactics and effectively executing those tactics against the client’s strategy
- Implementing Paid Search best practices, providing refinement and optimization recommendations and proactively identifying campaign execution issues
- Monitoring emerging industry trends and summarizing them for internal and external stakeholders
- Leveraging and developing proficiencies with SEM platforms, tools and resources
- Developing campaign ad copy (text-based titles and descriptions or feed-based images) and tagging traffic or creative elements to sites per creative rotation instructions
- Develop performance forecasts, budget allocations and providing data-based rationale for these recommendations
- Collaborating with both clients and internal cross-channel colleagues by providing reporting as requested in a concise and timely fashion
- Consistently demonstrating positive impact with clients, internal teams, capability and outside vendor
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A four-year degree, and 2 to 4 years of analytical or digital marketing experience, preferably in SEM
- Strong ability to work closely within a team structure to problem solve, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Advanced skills within Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini and 3rd Party tools such as DoubleClick
- Strong client management and presentation skills
- Expertise in managing numbers and proficiency in executing approved media buys
- A firm pulse on the media marketplace and to provide insights into campaign results
- A detail-oriented and organized approach to achieving objectives
- Solid quantitative and research skills, and proven data interpretation capability
- Strong communication skills – you’re clear and thorough, yet concise
- A passion for our industry, building relationships and a desire to contribute to a team
- Exudes confidence and won’t hesitate to connect with folks throughout the organization to get the job done right
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.