Associate – Project Management
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Through it all, we’ve got a powerful Project Management and production team that is unwaveringly determined to keep things running smoothly as we transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a talented Project Management Associate to help us do this. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Project Management Associate, you’ll be a master of workflow steps, and you’ll know the ins and outs of managing projects using the appropriate resources and processes. Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of project plans, overseeing a large portion of business and the planning behind it—always maintaining a clear and reasonable vision of "next steps" and the "big picture"
- Paying close attention to detail to ensure that the many workflow steps – creative development, execution, and production for all mail and print projects – run smoothly, on schedule and on budget
- Developing production schedules for creative projects that balance DigitasLBi needs with those of the client, consulting team members for approvals on schedule and revising them when necessary
- Deftly balancing priorities so not only the most urgent work is completed, but also the most important
- Actively participating in internal meetings, delivering instructions in a clear and concise manner and providing proper materials and documentation when necessary
- Leading effective and efficient discussions, keeping them on track and solution-oriented
We’re looking for an Associate who’s a delight to work with and a rising talent, which usually includes:
- A four-year college education
- 1 to 3 years of experience, preferably at a creative agency
- Ability to actively participate in internal meetings, thinking clearly and diplomatically when fielding complex or sensitive questions from internal groups
- Gracefulness in delivering instructions – using a clear and concise manner, providing proper materials and documentation when necessary
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got the goods? We’d love to hear from you.