Associate Planner, Paid Social
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
As social media continues to take a greater share of consumers’ time, and ad spend is increasing rapidly, so is DigitasLBi’s world class team of paid social specialists. You’ll be part of a team that’s keeping a pulse on the constantly evolving social media landscape, where new features and advertising opportunities are popping up daily.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Associate Media Planner, Paid Social – someone who has who has a passion in equal parts for both data & analytics and the world of social media. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be responsible for working across all social platforms to plan, implement, manage and optimize data-driven campaigns. Additionally, this role works closely with the national Paid Social practice to constantly track the market, evaluate new opportunities, create training materials, and vet new social/messaging Platforms and API Partners (PMDs/FMPs).
As an Associate Media Planner, Paid Social you’ll manage the daily paid social needs on a client, including ad trafficking, budget pacing, optimization and reporting.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Serve as a member of a cross-functional client team to understand goals and translate them into a paid social media strategy across all platforms and devices.
- Partner with Media Planning, Social Strategy, and Strategy & Analytics groups to understand the role of paid social within the larger paid media campaign, as well as the organic social strategy.
- Support your team in flawlessly running paid media in API partner platforms and directly in social platforms. Responsible for campaign setup, trafficking, ongoing optimization, and reporting that meets and exceeds client goals.
- Stay up to date on new ad products and technology advancements, understanding how to translate them to deliver on business goals.
- Work with the Strategy & Analytics team to use real-time data, testing, and campaign learnings to effectively optimize and manage campaigns. Collect insights to share back with internal and client teams.
- Leverage planning and forecasting tools within platforms to inform budgets, bid strategies, and target audiences.
- Produce clear communication for internal teams regarding campaign performance, recommendations and expected deliverables.
- Work flexible hours to adapt to the real-time nature of the social space. Be available “on call” during non-business hours for posting and optimizing as needed.
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- Superior collaboration and teamwork skills; experience working with cross-functional teams
- Effective at project management and ability to re-prioritize while operating within a fast paced environment, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 1+ years’ experience working in self-service capacity within social platforms (specifically Facebook Power Editor)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.