DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a crackerjack Media Supervisor who’ll lead the team in bringing that transformation to life – someone known for incredible strategic thinking, brilliant client interaction and stellar management skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
The Media Supervisor is someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, and knowledge across video (including CTV/OTT), social, programmatic, and integrated programs.
Responsible for managing media across a scale branding program, ensuring that strategies are executed flawlessly. Working with the larger media team (including in-house paid social, search and programmatic) to execute campaigns, troubleshoot issues, and steward the campaign through kickoff, optimization, and wrap-up.
- Strong working knowledge of brand awareness initiatives and associated measurements (Nielsen and Millward Brown)
- Excellent problem-solving skills - ability to identify a problem and find a resolution
- Ability to work on multiple projects and handle many things at once under pressure
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to understand and explain technical subject matter to others
- Exceptional verbal/written communication
- Day-to-day supervision of media plan including leadership of buy recommendations, execution details and budgets
- Work with leadership and autonomously to develop strategies, POVs and recommendations for media plans
- Oversee and foster internal agency relationships with account, MT and PM as well as external cross agency team relationships with offline agency
- Interface and present to clients on regular basis
- Perform as a leader with minimal supervision
- Train, motivate and develop Asst. Media Planners and Planners
- Work closely with analytics teams for monthly reporting client meetings and serve as the media lead for performance insights and optimizations
- Keep finger on the pulse of related marketing trends, tactics and emerging opportunities
- Ad management platforms (DoubleClick, Innovid)
- Excel, PPT, Word, et al.