Associate Director, Data and Analysis
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Associate Director, Data and Analysis. Someone with a keen attention to detail who’ll help lead the team in bringing that transformation to life. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Customer database analytics, marketing consulting services, and digital media analytics: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
As Associate Director, Data and Analysis,you’ll inspire teams to develop new paths for growth, while driving strategic thinking and economic insight across client engagements.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Developing conceptual frameworks for client strategies and serving as a key collaborator in developing effective relationship-marketing capabilities
- Acting as point person for internal, cross-capability teams and as liaison with the client Developing business within the context of existing client project work, defining recommended approach and scope, and managing execution of strategy-planning projects
- Contributing to strategic intellectual capital for clients, expanding formal methodologies for approaching major strategic issues and leveraging existing Digitas intellectual capital and concepts
- Aligning marketing productivity with broader business goals and objectives, serving as a partner to the account team
- Developing and presenting new business proposals to existing and new clients
- Building a team environment amongst account staff and other capabilities, and participating in hiring of new employees
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A four-year college degree (statistics, economics, finance, or marketing focus preferred) and, ideally, a Master’s degree
- 7 to 9 years of proven leadership in marketing consulting, advertising, or interactive Strong understanding of the digital environment – and expertise in aligning marketing strategies with business needs
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, and customer care) – you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it
- Strong client-relationship skills and experience managing multiple projects across internal teams
- Exceptional communication skills – you’re skilled at interpreting client objectives and clearly articulating proposed strategies and recommendations
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.