Vice President/Director – Data and Analysis
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Vice President/Director – Data and Analysis. Someonewho’ll lead the team in bringing that transformation to life – someone who can stand up as an excellent leader in aligning strategy with a client’s business goals and objectives. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Customer database analytics, marketing consulting services, and digital media analytics: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
As Vice President/Director– Data and Analysis,you’ll manage ongoing client engagements, working to consistently exceed client expectations and strengthen the relationship with actionable, value-added services.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Convincing clients of the value of strategic services to their business, helping them define needs and potential solutions
- Identifying new opportunities and establishing relationships with prospective clients, playing an active role in new client acquisition and new business pitches
- Developing smart frameworks and methodologies for approaching major strategic issues
- Finding innovative ways to leverage existing DigitasLBi intellectual capital, and developing fresh and relevant concepts
- Supporting, coaching, mentoring and training a talented staff
- Fostering a team environment and playing an active role in hiring new team members
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- Four years of college education (marketing, statistics, or economics focus preferred)
- Master’s degree plus ten to twelve years of meaningful experience in marketing consulting, advertising, or interactive
- Deep familiarity with the digital environment and expertise in aligning marketing strategies with business needs
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, and customer care)
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple strategic projects across internal teams and client relationships
- Proven leadership ability with strong client relationship skills
- Exceptional written, oral communication, and presentation skills – you’re articulate, poised and concise
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.