Associate - Social Strategy
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We are always looking to grow and better our business – and the Account Management team is the catalyst for that growth. Our focus is on building the client’s business, the account relationship and the expertise of our team. That means spotting game-changing ideas to grow our client’s business and solve challenges. Selling ideas fearlessly and confidently. And keeping things simple, organized and clear – even in the most complex situations – so that we can make great work.
To help with this, we’re looking for a crackerjack Associate of Social Strategy – someone driven who bonds with the client, thrives on teamwork and steps up as a key contributor. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be charged with making day-to-day account operations more efficient by relentlessly managing the foundational details of the project and ensuring flawless execution. Your role will include:
- Partnering with your manager in creating smart ideas and compelling decks for clients and internal use
- Presenting your work with confidence, poise, and professionalism – and building credibility by backing everything up with the right facts
- Communicating clearly, concisely and typo-free – whether internal or client facing, your communications clearly set expectations, detail the action requested and highlight relevant implications (e.g., timing, costs, etc.)
- Working with senior leaders to manage team expectations around budgets and schedule
- Consolidating client feedback, developing status reports, tracking project budgets and setting up team tools
We’re looking for up-and-coming talent with a few years of meaningful work experience, which typically includes:
- Four years of college education and one to three years of experience in an office environment (preferably at a communications-related company, and ideally at a creative or media agency)
- A demonstrated love of marketing, a curiosity to learn everything you can and the motivation to get better at everything you do
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
- And above all, a desire to roll up your sleeves and be a relentless collaborator, leader and innovator – and to never stop learning or growing
- Excellent analytical skills, commitment to clients, and proven ability to manage the expectations of diverse groups
- An up-to-date pulse on the digital platforms and tools that are reshaping media and advertising every day
- Effective time-management, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes in business priorities, schedules and project timelines
- Amazing communication and presentation skills – you’re articulate, straightforward and engaging
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.