Manager - Social Strategy
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning creative. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a Manager to help us bring that transformation to life through social.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll live at the intersection of media, creative, analytics, social, and content. There are tons of digital social and content opportunities out there—you’ll figure out which opportunities are right for our clients, and what their message should be within them. Day to day, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing smart social and content strategies for clients
- Sourcing, planning and executing social and content programs
- Helping create and execute influencer strategies
- Developing thought leadership pieces and other editorial material
- Keeping a firm pulse on pop culture, entertainment events and other opportunities for our clients to make waves in social
- Building strong relationships with third party content providers and websites
We’re looking for incredible strategic mind with strong social experience, including:
- 4 to 8 years of digital experience in advertising, entertainment, newsroom or content fields—if you have social, PR or publishing experience, even better
- A strong understanding of media planning, distribution and content syndication
- Expertise with innovative, entertainment-based social media programs
- Experience living in the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on all social platforms
- Excellent research and writing skills—and the ability to create smart content quickly (please include links to examples of your work in your application)
- The ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners
- A nose for new technology, new content solutions, social media events and developments—plus a strong connection with entertainment and pop culture
- An ear for consumer insights—you get what makes people tick
- The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
- Willingness to travel—you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
We’ve got 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day.
On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’ve also got tons of perks that we’re proud to offer – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 15, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate the people who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.