Senior Associate, Social Strategy
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning creative. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a Senior Associate to help us bring that transformation to life through social.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be the social voice for DigitasLBi. You’ll help moderate and inspire conversation across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Blogs—anywhere we have something to say and a place to say it. DigitasLBi is a company with a lot of heart, and you’ll help us share it with the outside world. Day to day, you’ll be responsible for:
- Being the initial point of contact for requests that come through clients digital properties (e.g. Twitter and Facebook pages)
- Keeping an eye peeled for patterns and trends in customer requests about products/services and sharing these findings with internal departments
- Writing blog posts, articles, podcasts, videos and screencasts to show what we do and build our thought leadership
- Developing benchmark metrics for client social properties—you’ll help us identify what’s working and what we need to do better
- Attending professional networking events and speaking engagements
We’re looking for incredible up-and-coming talent with a few years of meaningful work experience. That should include:
- A 4-year degree and 1 to 3 years working in digital and/or communications
- Experience living in the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on Pinterest, YouTube, WhatsApp, Instagram, Reddit, Kiik, Flickr, Forums, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc.
- Excellent research and writing skills—and the ability to create smart social content quickly (please include links to examples of your work in your application)
- A passion for blogging, microblogging and Facebooking
- A strong understanding of marketing strategy, particularly feed marketing
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
- The ability to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content
- Knowledge of search engine optimization basics
- Willingness to travel—you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got the goods? We’d love to hear from you.