Vice President/Director, Social Strategy
DigitasLBi is a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Vice President to help lead that transformation through social
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a key leader working across multiple teams, you’ll live at the intersection of media, creative, analytics, social, and content. There are tons of digital social and content opportunities out there-you’ll figure out which opportunities are right for our clients and how to activate them.
As Vice President/Director you’ll manage a group of social strategists and community managers working across one of our office’s marquee brand portfolios. You’ll be a key leader on a large account and part of the core leadership team of the social strategy capability.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Leading the strategic process, providing the insights and tactics to create content, build audiences and amplify a client’s reach
- Providing smart perspective on overall social and content industry landscape, trends and best practices
- Driving thought leadership around content development, engagement practices, measurement and process
- Helping brands develop governance and escalation policies for social media
- Cultivating strong relationships with 3rd party content providers and websites
- Presenting to and strategizing with clients on specific brand social initiatives
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 8 to 12 years of digital marketing experience, with an emphasis on social media and or/content development for major clients
- Deep agency experience including working on a portfolio of brands within an AOR
- A strong understanding of media planning, distribution and content syndication
- Superb experience leading creative thinking in the digital space: content, media, social and activation
- The ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners
- A nose for new technology, new content solutions, social media events and developments—plus a strong connection with entertainment and pop culture
- An ear for consumer insights—you get what makes people tick
- The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
- A strong, up-to-date point of view on digital media, social channels and content platforms and up and coming partners, practices and initiatives
- Poise and eloquence—when you speak with clients, they listen
- Willingness to travel—you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.