Senior Software Engineer, Technology - QA
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Throughout all this, our Quality Assurance team keeps us technologically top-notch and on point. Right now we’re looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer Technology, QA who can leverage strong technical skills and perform a wide range of tasks, from improving the quality assurance process integrating automation solutions to taking part in brainstorming sessions for managing client expectations. We’re searching for creative, collaborative, passionate and dedicated thinker interested in developing top of the art QA technology solutions. The right candidate who continues learning, contributing and innovating would find great career path with the digital marketing industry leader.
- Develop, execute and maintain a world class test automation framework using Java, Selenium WebDriver and other open source tools
- Automate test cases and continuously increase test automation coverage for dynamic web applications.
- Ensure that certified with automation deliverables meet functional requirements and design specifications
- Implement and maintain effective automation processes.
- Work as a key automation team contributor with technology and cross-organizational project teams in a fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment.
- Automate web site desktop and mobile testing and ensure traceability with defined requirements.
- Provide mentorship to the geographically distributed offshore teams to ensure automation process continuity.
- Research new tools and enable ongoing process innovations for the team deliverables.
- Work closely with cross-organizational teams to understand product vision and requirements.
- Research emerging technologies and techniques and actively contribute to the team knowledgebase.
- Communicate unilaterally – and effectively – with other departments.
- Effectively communicate unilaterally with cross-organizational teamsas automation team liaison.
- Manage internal and external project stakeholders expectations and deliver work on-time in the most effective manner.
- Remain focused and flexible in a dynamic environment.
- A four-year degree (Computer Science or equivalent preferred)
- Proven track record in developing effective automation solutions with open source tools.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in developing effective automation solutions with open source automation testing frameworks and tools.
- Key expertise include automated testing using Selenium WebDriver and Java
- Experience in developing data driven and keyword driven test automation frameworks.
- Extensive experience in leading complex automation functional projects and mentoring junior team members,
- Hand on experience with a broad range of QA tools and testing methods
- Experience with the functional, creative, responsive web design, accessibility, automation, security, performance, load, API, database and other types of testing.
- Solid experience with the digital environment and in-depth knowledge of QA strategies and methodologies.
- Excellent communicator and proven team player with strong analytical problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal skills – you’re poised, articulate and convincing
- Experience in defect life cycle management including collecting metrics statistics and reporting.
- Extensive experience with web and mobile technologies. Demonstrated ability to learn new platforms and technologies quickly.
- Effectively communicate as a QA team liaison with cross-organizational teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving technical skills
Got the goods? We’d love to hear from you.