Associate Director –Compliance
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Paving the way for this is our amazing Technology team, dedicated to transforming the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a talented Associate Director to help lead the charge. Up for it? Read on.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An experienced professional to serve as our Associate Director of Compliance to strengthen DigitasLBi compliance with legal and industry standards. This role is responsible for establishing governance, risk and compliance (GRC) policies as well as ensuring business units are following standard processes. Candidates must be well-versed in legal and regulatory disciplines while able to provide guidance and direction on all compliance matters. As an Associate Director of Compliance you must be able to coordinate with internal project and security teams to develop a compliance framework that builds upon existing company policies and controls while expanding the breadth and depth of our compliance matrix.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop strategic compliance plans and roadmaps for the company.
- Manage and oversee critical, high-visibility compliance efforts and initiatives
- Define and develop compliance policies, processes and procedures
- Establish, update and maintain appropriate compliance controls
- Collaborate with teams working with financial and banking customers
- Represent regulatory needs and requirements within client project teams
- Work with auditors and assessors on behalf of customers and project teams
- Interface with customer and internal security teams as needed
- Provide periodic internal security and compliance training
- Establish a control framework and well-defined control matrix
- Develop template SOPs that can be adopted by various teams
- Conduct reviews and audits ensuring company projects are compliant
- Perform gap analysis and risk assessments leading to process improvements
- Produce public-facing compliance material for customers, auditors etc.
- Circulate compliance information, updates, changes and best practices
We’re looking for an experienced Associate Director who’s also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year degree
- Project Management Certification (preferred) and an established track record for accurately scoping and maintaining budget and resources on multiple complex technology projects
- SOC2, PCI, HIPPA, CISA certification is a plus
- Significant experience in matching internet technologies to business needs
- Combination of comprehensive technical experience and senior level project delivery experience
Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
- Strong collaboration, flexibility and ability operate effectively – even in ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to break down larger efforts into digestible tasks for other team members
Got the goods? We’d love to hear from you.