DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a crackerjack Media Supervisor who’ll lead the team in bringing that transformation to life – someone known for incredible strategic thinking, brilliant client interaction and stellar management skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll become known within the company as someone who can tackle quality control for all media planning, oversee the team on day-to-day projects, and artfully translate strategies into innovative media – all while building robust client relationships and developing your team’s talent. Day to day, that looks something like this:
- Delivering high-quality media planning for clients, serving up a smart, thoughtful understanding of how digital marketing can achieve (and exceed) objectives and goals – you’ll lend this expertise to new business pitches, too
- Performing thorough, insightful campaign analysis, including reporting and optimization recommendations
- Partnering with Account Management and Customer Insight Group, implementing agency and departmental policies and working cross-functionally to champion shared knowledge and establish continuous feedback
- Promoting a culture of shared learning and increasing visibility of media expertise within the agency
- Overseeing budgeting process and performance evaluations to optimize resources and talent development
We’re looking for an ace Media Supervisor who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year college education and five to seven years of media planning and/or buying experience (with at least three years of online experience), and familiarity with Atlas and comparable ad serving technology
- An impressive understanding of the digital environment – you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it – and a clear understanding of the media planning and buying process
- Exceptional communication skills – you’re skilled at interpreting client objectives and clearly articulating proposed media strategies and recommendations
- A strong, proven ability to teach analytic skills to staff, developing, encouraging and inspiring them to grow
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got the goods? We’d love to hear from you.