Analyst – Media Operations
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
Right now, we’re looking for an Analyst to drive that transformation in our Media Operations group – someone with an unwavering attention to detail who can support and ensure timely and accurate completion of digital advertising campaign deliverables. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll play a central role in Web-marketing campaign execution, quality assurance and results reporting, and daily trafficking tasks of online ad campaigns. Day to day, your role will include:
- Collecting creative/technical specifications from sites on all creative units, including pixel sizes, technical capabilities, and traffic deadlines specific to site
- Tagging traffic or creative elements to sites per the creative rotation instructions, testing them and instructing relevant parties on implementation of tags/codes to ensure integrity of the test plan
- Confirming quality of all campaign elements – you’ll be on top of ensuring that creative units, placements, click-over URLs and click commands are correct and correspond to the traffic sheet prior to campaign launch, and you’ll cross-checking that all data has been inputted into third-party systems correctly
- Maintaining weekly QA and documentation of all creative units, placements, alt text, click-over URLs, click commands, back-end tags/pixels, and impression delivery
- Identifying recurrent issues and alerting Operations Specialist/Manager to specific issues and possible solutions
- Becoming proficient in Microsoft Excel and DoubleClick DART (third-party ad server)
- Keeping a pulse on industry news & innovations – you’ll attend and participate in presentations from vendors
We’re looking for up-and-coming talent with a few years of meaningful work experience, which typically includes:
- Four years of college education and one to three years of experience in an office environment (preferably at a communications-related company, and ideally at a creative agency)
- Computer skills that make the old guys envious, as well as an intuitive understand of the digital tools that are reshaping the media and advertising world every day
- Effective time-management, impeccable attention to detail and a compulsive ability to stay organized
- Amazing communication skills – you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
- Proficiency in managing numbers – if you can whip through an Excel document, you’ve got an ace in your pocket
- A love of media – and the motivation to learn everything you can and get better at everything you do
Got the goods? We’d love to hear from you.