VP/Architect – Adobe Solutions Technical Architect
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Paving the way for this is our amazing Technology team, dedicated to transforming the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a talented Vice President/Architect to lead the charge. Up for it? Read on.
What you’ll do:
The Technical Architect for Adobe Solutions will be heavily focused on AEM, but will also look at how AEM fits into a broader solution architecture using the entire Adobe Experience Cloud. Digitas is unique in that it’s one of the few agencies in the world with deep proficiency from Audience Manager to Analytics and every product in between. This role will require a complete understanding of how to design, configure and deploy AEM as well as how to connect it across a client’s marketing and advertising technology stacks.
- Design and implementation of AEM in cloud environments along with strong knowledge of both Amazon AWS and/or Microsoft Azure
- Architect the template and component model for multi-brand, multi-lingual solutions
- Drive the technical conversation with non-technical marketing audiences and speak to the work in easy-to-understand language as well as be able to go deep with IT and Architecture audiences
- Plan, scope and estimate work accurately based on limited inputs
- Manage and lead a team comprised of on-shore, near shore and off shore developers and quality assurance analysts
- Participate in New Business meetings to confidently represent capabilities
- Assist in the evolution of our DevOps and Architecture standards
- Able to write high quality code as needed
- Partner with Creative and Account teams to explain Adobe capabilities and talk about potential solutions
- Partner with Data Strategy teams on personalization and targeting plans
- Partner with Media teams on connecting 1st and 3rd party data as well as audience segmentation
- Partner with Project Management to break down Epics/Features/Stories into sprint plans
- Develop Proof-of-Concept and Prototype work as needed
- Proficient in Enterprise Java Development and back-end technologies. Especially important are OSGi, Node, API brokers and NoSQL databases.
- Proficient in Sightly, Front End DevOps and modern JS frameworks/libraries such as Angular, JQuery and React
- Experience in architecting at least 2 large implementation of Adobe Experience Manager using an Agile methodology
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Web Content Management
- Experience working in a Creative Agency
- Report work progress to the manager & the client on a periodic basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Certification in Adobe AEM
Got the goods? We’d love to hear from you.