Manager, Data and Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Manager, Data and Analysis. Someone who’ll lead the team in bringing that transformation to life – someone known for incredible strategic thinking, brilliant client interaction and stellar management skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Customer database analytics, marketing consulting services, and digital media analytics: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
As a Manager, Data and Analysis,you’ll inspire teams to develop new paths for growth, while driving strategic thinking and economic insight across client engagements.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Optimizing client budgets and programs through disciplined analysis for the best possible ROI and collaborating with other capabilities to build effective client strategies
- Providing analytic, integrated marketing solutions to improve client decision-making
- Maintaining functional expertise in areas like database marketing, integrated channel marketing, analytic tools and techniques, and other infrastructure
- Offering direction and guidance to Analysts and Senior Analysts on all aspects of client deliverables
- Tracking marketplace, technology and consumer demographic trends within and across multiple industries
- Developing smart and compelling client presentations
- Conducting primary and secondary research on market trends
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A four-year college education (statistics, economics, finance, or marketing focus preferred) and, ideally, a Master’s degree
- 5–7 or more years of experience in management consulting, advertising, or interactive/technology consulting, with proven experience managing teams and projects
- Strong project management and communication skills – you are crystal clear when it comes to delegating and providing feedback
- Intellectual curiosity and rigorous analytical experience and a strong familiarity with the digital environment
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, and ROI
- Fluency with Microsoft Office and proficiency in analytical tools such as SAS and SQL
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.