Vice President/Group Account Director - Account Management
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We are always looking to grow and better our business – and the Account Management team is the catalyst for that growth. Our focus is on building the client’s business, the account relationship and the expertise of our team. That means spotting game-changing ideas to grow our client’s business and solve challenges. Selling ideas fearlessly and confidently. And keeping things simple, organized and clear – even in the most complex situations – so that we can make great work.
We’re looking for a VP/Group Account Director who’ll lead the troops in driving this growth. It’s no small task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you’re up for it, read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll have a deep understanding of the digital marketing world and the client relationship, manage resource allocation profitably, and effectively lead teams to create, implement and measure strategic deliverables. Day to day, your role includes:
- Eloquently articulating our views on digital business philosophies, keeping clients up to date on industry context
- Taking on an influential role in supporting new business initiatives and leveraging client relationships in the development of business growth
- Maintaining a strong understanding of changes in the client’s industry and how customer needs are adapting, and developing relevant case studies on client businesses
- Deliver strategic client presentations and providing recommendations that are concise, insightful and on point
- Partnering with clients and capability partners to build active brands
- Owning the financials for clients, including forecasts, budgets and investments – ensuring that key financial responsibilities are mutually understood and agreed upon
- Developing team members through training and identifying areas for growth – you’ll coach them to close talent gaps and motivate them to develop skills
- Driving the culture of DigitasLBi and managing capabilities to adapt to changing environments and needs
- Overseeing deliverables of extended internal team to ensure client needs are met
- Incorporating Delivery Management group (DM) on projects when complexity of project calls for their need
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
We’re looking for a talented VP/Group Account Director with impressive work experience, which typically includes:
- A demonstrated powerful passion for marketing and proven success in bringing the best work to life
- Four years of college education, an MBA degree and 12 to 14 years of experience (ideally at a creative agency), including eight years of client leadership experience in integrated marketing or a digital scope
- A refined understanding of how marketing, creative, planning, media, technology and analytics integrate
- Superior analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Superb communication, presentation and training skills – you’re articulate, concise, engaging and effective
- An impressive track record of project management and performance management skills – you’re known for your ability to coach and develop talent, inspire and drive change, and bring varied groups together to collaborate
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.