Resource Allocation, Senior Associate
DigitasLBi is a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
We’re looking for a Senior Associate who can learn our talent and become an expert in how they map to the business. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Sound like you? Read on.
What you'll do:
This role works across capabilities and client teams. The primary focus of this role is to ensure the correct balance of talent in order for our teams to deliver amazing work. This role requires an upbeat positive attitude and a willingness to problem solve in an ever-changing environment.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Serve as casting director who understands the detail and depth of each team members skill set including strengths and unique nuances in order to map talent to the business effectively.
- Partner closely with leadership to understand the client work and needs to ensure the correct team has been assembled.
- Partner with Recruiting on open requisitions keeping them informed of changing talent needs.
- Assist and help influence staffing and casting strategies.
- Act as day-to-day contact for resource management across all capabilities.
- Construct clear, concise, communication for internal and external stakeholders to establish clear objectives, expectations and timelines.
- Collaborate with the human resource, staffing and recruiting teams to develop and execute talent programs and processes.
We're looking for relevant work experience, which typically includes:
- Four years of college education (marketing,or human resources preferred)
- 2-4 years of experience in a professional fast paced, dynamic environment
- Familiarity with the integrated digital marketing, or creative agency experience beneficial
- Proven, deep working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and MS Office
- Demonstrated passion and ability to problem solve
- Strong analytical skills, commitment to a client, and proven ability to manage expectations
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills