Senior Copywriter – Creative
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. We’re looking for a Senior Copywriter who’s known for turning out amazing concepts – someone who can consistently wow us and our clients with creativity, vision and eloquence. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
What you’ll do:
There’s no “day to day” in your job because every day is a new medium, a new message and a new chance to make brilliant creative, but here are a few things you can be expected to deliver consistently.
- Remarkable leadership in bringing to life the concept, design, and execution of groundbreaking visual solutions for integrated, cross-channel initiatives – including large Web initiatives, online advertising & digital marketing.
- Admirable management and mentorship – together with the Creative Director, you’ll evaluate copywriters and associates and inspire them to produce work even better than they thought possible
- A masterful ability to leverage and optimize relevant resources and ensure that projects stay on task & on brief
- A keen understanding of the needs, motivations and aspirations of your audiences, so that you can speak to them in the most effective, compelling, engaging way possible
We’re looking for a senior copywriter who is a powerhouse thinker and writer, and inspirational leader, and a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- Five to seven years of strong work experience in a creative agency – and a killer book that highlights the amazing work you’ve done
- Mastery in developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- Energy, a sense of humor, and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- Communication skills that leave no room for questions or angst – you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
- A willingness to travel as needed (hey, new places, new faces, new ideas – right?)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.