Associate Director, Data & Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients.We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Associate Director, Data & Analysis. Someone with a keen attention to detail who’ll help lead the team in bringing that transformation to life. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Associate Director, Data & Analysis, you’ll inspire teams to develop new paths for growth, while driving strategic thinking and economic insight across client engagements.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Identifying strategic data-driven services that will allow clients to grow their business
- Assisting clients in defining analytics needs and developing solutions to solve those challenges
- Creating frameworks and methodologies for approaching major strategic issues, leveraging existing Digitas intellectual capital and developing innovative concepts
- Building and executing a client specific data strategy including performing gap assessments, creating optimal state data plans, and building execution roadmaps
- Evaluating new online and offline data opportunities in the form of new sources, new technology, client priorities, partnership, etc.
- Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and we could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, Creative, CRM, and eCommerce).
- Determining new opportunities among existing clients, and participating in new business initiatives
- Providing support, coaching, and training to assist in the career development of direct reports and the broader team
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- An ideal of 7-9 years of proven leadership in marketing consulting, advertising, or interactive
- Strong understanding of the digital environment – and expertise in aligning marketing strategies with business needs
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Experience with modern statistical learning methods (regression techniques, classification models, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital data technologies (DMPs, Google Analytics, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.)
- General knowledge of or direct experience with the media industry or CRM platforms are a plus
- A four-year college degree; advanced degree is a plus
- Proven leadership ability with strong client relationship skills
- In-depth knowledge of and passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.