Copywriter – Creative
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. We’re looking for a conceptual Copywriter who can stun us and our clients with creativity, vision and eloquence. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
What you’ll do:
There’s no “day to day” in your job because every day is a new medium, a new message and a new chance to make brilliant creative, but here are a few things you can be expected to deliver consistently:
- A keen pulse on everything the Web has to offer (including, you know, the latest celebrity Twitter meltdown) so that we can always be fresh & current for our clients
- An exuberant work ethic and an exacting attention to detail, whether it’s punctuating your copy, answering a brief or staying true to the brand’s tone and style
- A love of collaborating with your team members – creative directors, art directors, designers, coders, and other equally talented eccentrics – to consistently deliver polished, award-worthy work
- Cross-channel perfection: One concept, so many messaging mediums – you’ll be a master at making an idea translate effectively and flawlessly across all marketing assets
We’re looking for a copywriter who is both exceptionally qualified and a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- · A love of words and a love of culture, both the good old stuff and the sizzling new pop stuff
- Communication skills that leave no room for questions or angst – you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- A willingness to travel as needed (hey, new places, new faces, new ideas – right?)
- A four-year degree (preferably in English, journalism or a related field) and two to four years of stellar work experience in an advertising or interactive agency
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.