Senior Creative Strategist
Become a Creative Strategist at Digitas, an agency with a unicorn for a logo, where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use evidence-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. And don’t be misled by the name, we do everything from TV to social.
We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Creative Strategist – someone who can identify transformative insights and weave them into powerful strategic stories that inspire the creative process and get us to great work that works great for our clients and their brands. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Senior Creative Strategist, you’ll manage integrated campaigns for 2 brands in a client portfolio – including TV, Video, CRM, Retail, and social /digital content programs. As the AOR, you’ll author the overarching strategy and collaborate with Creative, Connections Strategy, Social Strategy, and DnA (Data & Analysis) practitioners, to offer the client a complete solution to their communications needs.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Leading the strategic thinking for the brand, particularly when it comes to planning and activating through-the-line communications programs.
- Identifying and defining key brand, consumer, competitive and communication challenges in key “heat moments” (how we think about the CDJ) - and how our work can address them in innovative ways.
- Inspiring integrated creative and tech teams to address those challenges with their respective solutions.
- Collaborating with our DnA (Data & Analysis) team to spot strategic opportunities, fuel creativity, and measure/track the commercial impact before making optimization recommendations.
- Contributing to the overall thought-leadership program within the Strategy department – we call it “UNTHINK”, challenging conventions and long-held beliefs – for internal inspiration and understanding, as well as client learning and development.
- Taking on responsibility for creation of various award submissions on your respective brands, including those for creative, strategy and effectiveness award shows.
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A four-year college education and 5 to 7 years of marketing communications experience, preferably working in Account Planning/Brand & Creative Strategy role.
- Some track record of success, being able to demonstrate value and impact in previous strategy roles.
- Creative and sometimes-scrappy research skills who looks in unexpected places for the answer.
- A critical thinking brain powered with the tenacity and grit to sort the good from the great and champion the best ideas all the way to market.
- Infectious passion for creativity and the smarts to make it happen.
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.