Associate Copywriter – Creative
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. We’re looking for an Associate Copywriter who has an artful way with words and a burning desire to concept and craft copy for large-scale initiatives. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
What you’ll do:
There’s no “day to day” in your job because every day is a new medium, a new message and a new chance to make brilliant creative, but here are a few things you can be expected to deliver consistently.
- A willingness to work closely with Art Directors and senior Creatives to bring daydreams to life in the form of cross-channel communications, digital marketing, and site work.
- An exuberant work ethic and an exacting attention to detail, whether it’s punctuating your copy, answering a brief or staying true to the brand’s tone and style
- A love of collaborating with your team members – creative directors, art directors, designers, coders, and other equally talented eccentrics – to consistently deliver polished, award-worthy work
- Cross-channel perfection: One concept, so many messaging mediums – you’ll be a master at making an idea translate effectively and flawlessly across all marketing assets
We’re looking for an associate copywriter who is exceptionally qualified, eager to learn and a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year degree (preferably in English, journalism or a related field) and one to three years of strong work experience, preferably in an advertising or interactive agency
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- Sharp writing skills and experience developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- A willingness to travel as needed (hey, new places, new faces, new ideas – right?)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.