Manager, Business Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Paving the way for this is our amazing Technology team, dedicated to transforming the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a whip smart Manager, Business Analyst to help lead the charge. Up for it? Read on.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders. Research and understand customer and user requirements, their strategies, and their goals
- Define detailed functional requirements in collaboration with producers, business stakeholders and engineering. Translate the set of requirements with User experience designers, art directors and architects into the product backlog and manage backlog of prioritized user stories
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects with various degrees of complexity.
- Provide technical clarification and direction about requirements to team members
- Collaborate with Business Owner and product owner to align product requirements with business objectives.
- Contribute to POVs, collaborate with engineering team to assess tools/vendors and provide recommendations
- Manage business requirement documentation such as use cases, user flows, non-functional specifications and change control process to ensure repeatable processes and delivery of value
- Support the development team by communicating requirements and specifications. Triage issues with QA teams development to ensure alignment with the defined requirements
- Engage with release managers to Review and approve finished development work before release into production
- 5+ years of experience working in a BA role within a technology organization
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to details and problem solving experience.
- Experience working in an agile development environment. Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Product owner background (a plus)
- Good team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and complex environment and possess time management skills to meet schedules.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and strong interpersonal skills to support interaction with multiple groups and levels.
- Dynamic, detail oriented, fast learning capacity and ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the business and technology domains. (experience in one or more of these domains online media, social media, e-commerce, release management, content management systems, online analytics )
- Strong technical documenting skills particularly with Word, Excel and Visio
- Experience working in an agency or consultancy environment a plus
- Domain Bachelor or equivalent degree
- Some Travel may be required
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.