Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a quick-thinking, media-savvy go-getter who’ll support the team as Media Planner in bringing that transformation to life. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be a force within the company, known as a go-to-person for media planning expertise. Every day brings a new challenge to the job, but few things you can expect to be accountable for consistently:
- Working closely with the media supervisor to develop strategic channel/media approaches that routinely impress and excite clients
- Managing and mentoring the associate planner in gathering creative spec data, developing insertion orders, trafficking and monitoring campaigns
- Expertly developing and evaluating RFPs, making smart vehicle list recommendations, and effectively utilizing media research tools and resources to aid in buy recommendations and campaign development
- Developing close working relationships with vendors, as well as managing cross-departmental issues/questions regarding campaign execution
- Analyzing campaign results to highlight key learnings – and translating those learnings into concise, actionable recommendations so that we can push our work to be even more outstanding
We’re looking for a rising media planning talent who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year college education and two to four years of experience working as a media assistant or planner, preferably in a multichannel capacity at a creative agency
- Strong familiarity with the digital environment – you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it – and a clear, solid understanding of the media planning and buying process
- An artful ability to translate client objectives into exceptional media strategies – and communicate them clearly
- Solid understanding of general advertising and direct marketing performance metrics, and a firm grasp on media research tools and how and when to most effectively use them
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got the goods? We’d love to hear from you.