Senior Associate - Social Strategy
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning creative. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a Social Media subject matter expert to help us bring that transformation to life through social.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor online conversations
- Participate in online conversation via posts to build brand visibility and thought leadership
- Creatively and proactively assist the brand’s and your Digitas team in the development of social strategies, playbooks, etc
- Serve as the initial point of contact for inbound requests from the social client team
- Identify, analyze issues, patterns and trends in in the client landscape and with brand agnostic digital trends
- Create and ideate, every. single. day.
- Establish benchmarks for metrics and develop a reporting schedule including recommendations
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns
- Identify and engage advocates/influencers
- Proactively escalate and communicates issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the appropriate client team
- Establish credibility as a thought leader on new social media tools, best practices and how organizations are using new tools, in order to gain a rapid competitive (and early adopter) advantage
- Further establish Digitas credibility in the Social space by participating in professional networking arenas - attending/speaking at relevant events
We’re looking for incredible up-and-coming talent with a few years of meaningful work experience. That should include:
- A 4-year degree and 2 to 4 years working in digital and/or communications
- Experience living in the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on YouTube, Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.
- Excellent research and writing skills—and the ability to create smart content quickly
- A passion for blogging, microblogging and Facebooking – or just creating content in whatever platform you favorite
- A strong understanding of marketing strategy, particularly feed marketing
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
- Willingness to travel—you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got the goods? Did we just describe you? We’d love to hear from you.