Senior Art Director – Creative
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We’re looking for a Senior Art Director who’s known for turning out amazing concepts – someone who can consistently wow us and our clients with creativity and visual awesomeness. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you’ll lead the concept, design and execution of groundbreaking visual solutions for integrated, cross-channel initiatives including film, print, large Web initiatives, and digital marketing. The amazing conceptual power and exceptional design skills that you bring to the team will be put to use daily as you assist the Creative Director in leading a best-in-class creative team. Day to day, your role will include:
- Creating a range of powerful, viable concepts and designs for each project, partnering with copywriters to ensure the copy direction and visual presentation work together to make the concept powerful and compelling
- Communicating visual designs, motion design, concepts, and storyboards through presentations – and getting clients to approve (and love) the recommended designs
- Expertly leading teams of designers and production artists to flawlessly execute cross-channel and digital work
- Deftly juggling multiple projects while inspiring & motivating both your creative teammates and your clients
- Work with, and learn from, multiple award-winning creative directors on how to create, sell, produce and win on a global scale
What you’ll bring to the table:
We’re looking for a Senior Art Director who is both tremendously qualified and awesome to work with, which usually includes:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent in both film, print and digital
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off.
- An expert understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, digital and video production.
- A four-year degree, formal design training, plus five to seven years of cross-channel art direction in a creative agency
- A knack for strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.