Senior Vice President, Experience Strategy
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to create brand experiences, advertising campaigns and media experiences that bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
Strategy at Digitas is a multi-disciplinary team of Creative, Social, Experience and Connections Strategy experts, unified by a shared ambition to inspire ideas that move people.
To further accelerate this ambition, we are looking for an outstanding Senior Vice President, Experience Strategy – someone who champions a progressive approach to what’s possible with digital experiences, and the experiences brands should aspire to provide for consumers in a digital world.
While our Creative Strategy team inspires and refines the voice of a brand, the Experience Strategy team ultimately defines what it should do – the experience it needs to provide people, the problem it will solve – creating a vision and guiding system for a brands’ digital-centric products and services.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As SVP, Experience Strategy, your comprehensive digital strategy and deep consumer experience expertise will be essential to the continuous advancement of our Experience Strategy practice – keeping Digitas at the forefront of industry thinking.
Demonstrating an intimate understanding of consumers’ behavior, motivation and interaction with platforms and technology, you’ll focus on how to most effectively solve clients’ business challenges through the development of future-looking experience systems.
Day-to-day, your role will concentrate on elevating the discipline from its traditional site-centric focus, into a hub of thought leadership for brand-experience innovation – helping clients navigate the digital world, understand implications for their business models and reimagine their brands’ interaction with consumers, which includes:
- Driving agency thought-leadership, evolving and applying Digitas strategic approach to Experience Strategy and developing a method that leads to outstanding thinking across all engagements
- Serving as the the voice of the department for key clients, new business prospects and industry events, advocating for the agency POV and providing original thinking that helps attract and grow our client roster
- Partnering with Digitas leadership across Experience Design, Technology and Account Management to own the vision for brand experience opportunity and drive client success
- Cultivating exceptional senior-level client relationships; identifying their strategic brand challenges, providing counsel on competitive threats and evolving consumer behaviors, and helping to guide their organization toward the next generation of experience solutions that drive business impact
- Championing the use of data to uncover unexpected insight; exploring new sources of consumer intelligence and brand understanding as fuel for strategy-setting
- Envisioning industry-leading digital experiences across web, mobile, AI and other emerging interfaces to reveal how businesses can future-proof their brands through evolution of their services, products, touch points and systems
- Managing the growth and development of the agency team; inspiring and leading Experience strategists, guiding the quality of work and its impact across accounts
This pivotal role requires an outstanding breadth and depth of expertise (15+ years; min 4-year college degree, Masters preferred), including a track record of impactful work experience and professional ingenuity – which means you are:
- A digital experience-savvy marketer and passionate problem-solver with deep expertise in consumer experience creation, and an unstoppable drive to bring the best work to life
- A strategic thought leader with a strong background or practiced expertise in service design thinking and innovative UX methods, who has the discipline to step back from the noise in order to get to the behavioral insights that will incite successful experience strategies
- A strong analytical thinker and translator with exceptional data-dexterity, and deep knowledge of research techniques and third party resources that reveal behavioral understanding, hypothesis validation and usability
- A creative provocateur and persuasive storyteller who is endlessly curious, with a keen ability to shift perspective and illuminate powerful insights and creative potential through data and narrative
- A proven leader and relationship builder with an authoritative presence and confident communication style with executive-level clients; easily accessible to all levels of the agency and client organizations
- A skilled manager with strong history of team oversight and talent development; known to coach, educate and grow talent
- An accomplished professional with exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to change
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.