Become a Unicorn here at Digitas, a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant who can lend a helping hand to the Atlanta VP team, which is mainly how we keep our world together within a co-share environment here at Northyards and keep our office humming. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Act as the liaison with our cousins at Northyards (Moxie, Zenith & Performics).
- Be the “director of 1st impressions” for Digitas here in Atlanta to both other Digitas offices, clients and visitor’s.
- Proactively seek to solve problems for the VP team and provide critical thinking to the team as a whole.
- Arrange domestic and international travel plans (e.g., flights, hotel, car, ground transportation, upgrades, visa/passport) that may involve multiple locations. And understand, our schedules do change, often.
- Confirm accuracy and completeness of arrangements and deliver tickets and other documents
- Arrange all aspects of on-site and off-site group meetings (space, catering, technology, transportation, materials, etc.)
- Coordinate work through service departments as appropriate (e.g., Graphic, Travel, Facilities, etc.) to ensure accuracy and completeness of arrangements/deliverables.
- Maintain current knowledge of Digitas technical (software, hardware, virtual) capabilities
- Coordinate and support Client/department functions
- Assist with T&E expense preparation
- Maintain team vacation and office in/out schedule
- Provide reception backup coverage as needed at Northyards
Traits & Distinguishing Characteristics:
- Display a professional, detail-oriented and proactive approach
- Have a natural curiosity in everything that is done.
- Relish solving problems.
- Grace and calm under pressure.
- Have a positive attitude that makes others want to work with them
- Able to work independently and adapt to new, fluid situations
- Proficiency in or demonstrates capability to quickly learn the tools of the position
- Desire to excel and have a positive impact on the company’s growth
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Two or Four year degree
- 1-3 years experience
- Demonstrate strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated strong task management skills
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills
- Positive outlook and attitude on life
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.