Manager – Media Finance
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a Finance Manager to take charge of managing the technology, tools and vendor relationships involved in media reconciliation and procurement – finding ways continually improve our business. Tall order? No doubt. Hugely rewarding? You bet. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll lead the Media Finance team on key client initiatives and manage and develop a team of Media Finance analysts. Day to day, your role will include:
- Establishing a successful working process between Media, Media Finance, Accounts Payable and Client Finance
- Building trust and credibility with clients by ensuring audit compliance and prompt billing reconciliation
- Managing and holding media teams to deadlines, providing process and structure for junior-level employees
- Ensuring that campaign financial documents are correctly filed and updated according to compliance regulations
- Creating ongoing communication feedback and updating channels with other departments
- Assuming a broader role in key departmental or company initiatives while providing expertise in planning tools, procurement system, and process documentation
- Guiding and mentoring direct reports, offering performance evaluation, career advice, motivation and training
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
We’re looking for a whip smart Media Finance Manager with strong experience, which usually includes:
- A four year college degree and five to seven years of online media experience in either a media planning/buying/operations role or a finance driven capacity, preferably at a creative agency
- Previous management experience (again, preferably in an agency environment)
- In-depth understanding of online media planning and ad-serving tools, understanding of the media billing reconciliation process, and strong familiarity with negotiation, implementation, and performance analysis
- A stellar ability to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills – you’re articulate, straightforward and, above all, you’re thoughtful and kind
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.