Senior Analyst, Data & Analysis (Social Analytics)
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Analyst – someone who can analyze massive data sets, make insightful cross-channel recommendations, and communicate strategic ideas to clients. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Analyst on our Social Analytics team, you’ll build social-centric and strategic foundations for one of our exciting and fast-paced clients' data-driven marketing efforts. You’ll work to achieve client goals through brand and acquisition campaigns, site optimization, and/or online testing strategy.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Instituting frameworks across project and campaign lifecycles, including measurement plans, primary and secondary research, and performance reporting
- Diving into large data sets, uncovering insights, and providing impactful recommendations to clients
- Connecting the dots across channels through data (including display media, site, search, email, and social) to provide a holistic view of marketing efforts
- Communicating with clients regularly on scheduled deliverables and ad-hoc requests
- Collaborating with internal teams and external partners to drive success for client’s business goals
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A four-year college degree
- 3-5 years of experience in analytics or strategy
- Passion for digital marketing and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Comfort in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Experience with Analytics across social channels and tactics (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Social Retargeting)
- Solid experience with display ad-serving, 1st party onboarding/targeting, brand study measurement partners, and Site Analytics
- Experience building real-time reporting/dashboarding, knowledge of quantitative and qualitative side of analytics
- Exposure and experience with Social Listening tools (i.e., Netbase, Brandwatch, Affinio, Crimson Hexagon)
- Extensive knowledge in data management, data mining, data integration
- Experience compiling measurement plans and identifying KPIs and optimization metrics
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office suite – Word, PPT, Excel (including pivot tables and vlookups) and/or other data analysis tools such as SQL or Tableau
- Someone who can work quickly and manage multiple tasks to completion
- The ability to quickly "switch gears" while remaining organized across multiple projects
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Retail and/or beauty experience is a plus
Experience with the following platforms/tools preferred:
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Omniture
- Crimson Hexagon
- DCM (DoubleClick)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.