Analyst, Data & Analysis (Social Analytics)
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Analyst – someone who has a knack for understanding data and telling the story of why it matters. You’ll learn from the best in the business as you work with the team to bring actionable insights to our clients. Up for it? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As an Analyst on our Social Analytics team, you’ll lay the groundwork and contribute to the social-centric marketing efforts for one of our fast-paced and high profile clients. You’ll work on exciting brand and acquisition campaigns, perform site optimizations, monitor and run reporting, contribute to an online testing strategy and more.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Keeping a pulse on day-to-day performance data, including display media, site, search, email, and/or social campaigns
- Working in a variety of reporting systems and databases for the creation of recurring reports and dashboards
- Identifying nuances in data to optimize our clients’ business
- Supporting marketing initiatives across project and campaign lifecycles, including measurement plans, primary and secondary research, and performance reporting
- Expanding industry knowledge and relevant skillsets through internal training
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A four-year college degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in the social analytics space
- Passion for digital marketing, eagerness to learn in a constantly-changing space, and a natural curiosity
- Experience with Analytics across social channels and tactics (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Social Retargeting)
- Solid experience with display ad-serving, 1st party onboarding/targeting, brand study measurement partners, and Site Analytics
- Experience building real-time reporting/dashboarding, knowledge of quantitative and qualitative side of analytics
- Exposure and experience with Social Listening tools (i.e., Netbase, Brandwatch, Affinio, Crimson Hexagon)
- Extensive knowledge in data management, data mining, data integration
- Experience compiling measurement plans and identifying KPIs and optimization metrics
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office suite – Excel, Word, PPT
- Someone who can work quickly and manage multiple tasks to completion
- The ability to quickly "switch gears" while remaining organized across multiple projects
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Retail and/or beauty experience is a plus
Experience with the following platforms/tools preferred:
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Omniture
- Crimson Hexagon
- DCM (DoubleClick)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.