Analyst, Data & Analysis (Performance Analytics/Data Science)
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Analyst – someone who has a knack for understanding data and telling the story of why it matters. You’ll learn from the best in the business as you work with the team to bring actionable insights to our clients. Up for it? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As an Analyst, you’ll lay the groundwork and contribute to day-to-day reporting needs for client marketing efforts. You’ll work on brand campaigns, acquisition campaigns, site optimization, and/or online testing strategy.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Keeping a pulse on day-to-day performance data, including display media, site, search, email, and/or social campaigns
- Working in a variety of reporting systems and databases for the creation of recurring reports and dashboards
- Identifying nuances in data to optimize our clients’ business
- Supporting marketing initiatives across project and campaign lifecycles, including measurement plans, primary and secondary research, and performance reporting
- Expanding industry knowledge and relevant skillsets through internal training
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A four-year college degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in a relevant industry
- Passion for digital marketing, eagerness to learn in a constantly-changing space, and a natural curiosity
- Comfort in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Coding languages: SQL, Python, Bash or experience working in a Linux environment
- Specifically for Python: experience working with APIs (nice to have, but not necessary if they are comfortable with Python as a whole)
- Experience writing or maintaining ETL processes
- Some experience, or at least exposure to cloud computing with AWS or GCP
- Some sort of database management / maintenance, or handling and working with big data
- Understanding of measurement plans, learning agendas, KPIs, and optimization metrics
- Solid experience with ad-serving platforms, DMPs/DSPs, 1st party onboarding/targeting, digital and offline publishers
- Responsible for managing client reporting from pacing dashboards to biweekly status to campaign wrapup deliverables
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office suite – Excel, Word, PPT
- Someone who can work quickly and manage multiple tasks to completion
- The ability to quickly "switch gears" while remaining organized across multiple projects
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Retail and/or beauty experience is a plus
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.