Associate Director, Project Management
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
Our Project Management team enables and executes great work in the smartest way possible. We are passionate about transforming ideas into results as we constantly negotiate, organize and understand the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing and technology.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Associate Director in Project Management – a digital project manager with a passion for working with a team, for the creative process and for emerging technologies who can produce world-class interactive experiences for our clients. You’ll help create dynamic digital experiences and integrated campaigns for Fortune 500 clients. Our project work includes experience design and development, digital and social media campaigns, digital partnership activations and promotions, e-Commerce and CMS implementations, CRM programs and branded content. As an Associate Director, you will not only help develop and execute the plans that allow our teams to create exciting work, but you will also contribute to large programs of work. To succeed, you will need to be a creative advocate, strive to be proactive, have a passion for technology, maintain a deep project management toolkit and exercise excellent communication skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do - As an Associate Director on the Project Management Team, you will:
- Define and adjust processes to meet project/business needs and look for ways to improve processes while coaching team members to do the same
- Annual account planning in regard to holistic team structure and scoping process
- Collaborate with Senior management and cross-functional leads on complex projects and strategic assignments
- Lead client discussions on project plans to ensure client understands project flow and due dates needed in order to meet end goals
- Participate in new business RFI or RFP requests when necessary
- Contribute to capability model definition and management
- Demonstrate strong written and oral presentation skills
- Develop and articulate compelling decks and lead trainings
- Enforce team compliance to high company standards and professionalism
- Participate in team and cross-capability recruiting, interviewing and staffing
- Attend training seminars and continuing education as offered
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Keeping clients and internal teams moving in the same direction
- Applying either traditional or Agile/Scrum methodologies to deliver a range of different digital projects, as appropriate
- Problem-solving program and project issues; assisting teams in resolution and successfully leading large teams to develop risk mitigation plans
- Actively seeking out ways to improve team and client communication and developing processes that lead to more effective collaboration
- Positively influencing your peer group and a cross-capability team
- Leveraging career experience and institutional knowledge and best practices
- Identifying shared learning opportunities
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A four-year degree
- Experience working in Agile for website creative development
- 6-8 years of Project Management, Marketing or related experience
- Mastery of mid to large-level projects and programs
- PMP and/or CSM Certification
- Working knowledge of enterprise tools (JIRA, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Box, Slack, MS Planner, Smartsheet)
You are the right person if you:
- Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership
- Exude positivity
- Aren’t afraid to share your ideas
- Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities
- Are self-reliant and motivated
- Build strong relationships
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.