Manager - Social Strategy
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning creative and social strategies. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing and social landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a Manager to help us bring that transformation to life through social.
What you’ll do:
You’ll live at the intersection of media, creative, analytics, social, and content partnerships. There are lots of digital, social, and content opportunities out there—you’ll figure out which opportunities are right for our clients, and what their message should be within them. Day-to-day, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing smart social and content strategies for a well-known fashion, retail and lifestyle brand
- Strategizing, planning and assisting with executing social and content programs
- Leading the development of paid social strategies (execution of Paid Social is a separate team)
- Designing and executing influencer strategies
- Developing thought leadership pieces and other editorial materials as needed
- Keeping a firm pulse on fashion and retail trends, pop culture, entertainment events and other opportunities for our clients to make waves in social
- Building strong relationships with all social platform reps, agency partners, internal teams and clients
We’re looking for an incredible strategic mind with strong social experience, including:
- 4 to 8 years of social experience in advertising, creative or content fields
- A expert understanding of media planning, distribution and content syndication
- Expertise with innovative social media programs and liking to push the envelope further
- Eat / Sleep / Breathe the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on all things socia
- Excellent research and writing skills
- The ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners
- A nose for new technology, new content solutions, social media events and developments—plus a strong connection with fashion, entertainment and pop culture
- An ear for consumer insights—you get what makes people tick
- The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.