Manager, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We’re searching for a Search Engine Optimization Manager to join our successful and growing SEO team. The primary responsibilities of the Search Engine Optimization Manager are to manage client SEO accounts, drive our strategic SEO vision and integrate within internal/client design & development teams. We employ a unique philosophy which begins with understanding consumer’s search behavior, analyzing competitors and leveraging those data points to inform our client’s content strategies. The execution of this philosophy is essential to driving success for our clients and growing their business.
High-level tasks and responsibilities include:
- Project manages SEO roadmap for clients
- Collaborates with analysts to execute on strategy
- Leads deep dives into search linguistics to determine consumer behavior
- Works closely with analysts to develop optimization recommendations and manages all phases of the process through delivery of assets
- Manages the execution of content amplification through Social and blogs
- Works with internal creative & design teams to implement search engine optimization strategies and best practices
To qualify, you’ll need:
- 4-6 years of experience in search engine optimization, preferably for Fortune 500 brands
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage a team
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be highly detail orientated
- 4-year college degree in marketing, computer science, or related field
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.