Associate Director, Social Strategy
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning creative. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a Manager/Associate Director to help us bring that transformation to life through social.
What you’ll do:
You’ll live at the intersection of media, creative, analytics, social, and content. There are tons of digital social and content opportunities out there—you’ll figure out which opportunities are right for our clients, and what their message should be within them. Day to day, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing smart social and content strategies for clients
- Sourcing, planning and executing social and content programs
- Helping create and execute influencer strategies
- Developing thought leadership pieces and other editorial material
- Keeping a firm pulse on pop culture, entertainment events and other opportunities for our clients to make waves in social
- Building strong relationships with third party content providers and websites
We’re looking for incredible strategic mind with strong social experience, including:
- 4 to 8 years of digital experience in advertising, entertainment, newsroom or content fields—if you have social, PR or publishing experience, even better
- A strong understanding of media planning, distribution and content syndication
- Expertise with innovative, entertainment-based social media programs
- Experience living in the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on all social platforms
- Excellent research and writing skills—and the ability to create smart content quickly (please include links to examples of your work in your application)
- The ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners
- A nose for new technology, new content solutions, social media events and developments—plus a strong connection with entertainment and pop culture
- An ear for consumer insights—you get what makes people tick
- The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
- Willingness to travel—you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.