Vice President / Group Director – Data & Analytics
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding VP/Group Director—someone who can lead data-driven strategy to align with client goals, develop innovative solutions to solve marketing challenges, and collaborate with clients and Digitas leadership. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As VP / Group Director, you’ll serve as a key Digitas thought leader, aligning digital strategy with a client’s broader business goals and objectives. Your clients’ needs will vary, and may include integrated marketing, media, CRM, segmentation, and/or primary research.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Leading and strengthening ongoing client relationships by exceeding expectations across all aspects of the engagement
- Serving as go-to client and internal resource for strategic issues such as competitive landscape analyses, technology points of view, and budgeting decisions
- Performing assessments to help clients understand their current marketing and analytics capabilities and identify enhancement opportunities
- Building and executing a client specific data strategy including performing gap assessments, creating optimal state data plans, and building execution roadmaps
- Evaluating new online and offline data opportunities in the form of new sources, new technology, client priorities, partnership, etc.
- Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and we could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, Creative, CRM, and eCommerce)
- Determining new opportunities among existing clients and participating in new business initiatives
- Contributing to the overall Data & Analysis capability through thought leadership and work innovation
- Providing support, coaching, and training to assist in career development
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 12-14 years of experience in analytics or strategy with an advertising agency, management consulting company, or ad tech company
- Experience managing a team of experienced employees
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Experience with modern statistical learning methods (regression techniques, classification models, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital data technologies (DMPs, Google Analytics, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.)
- General knowledge of or direct experience with the media industry or CRM platforms are a plus
- A four-year college degree; advanced degree is a plus
- Proven leadership ability with strong client relationship skills
- In-depth knowledge of and passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.