Manager, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Paving the way for this is our powerful Search Engine Optimization team, determined transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a talented Manager to help lead the charge. Up for it? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Search Engine Optimization Manager, you’ll analyze search data to provide tremendous insights into the motivations of consumers, leading a team that’s on the cutting edge of search technology and search engine marketing strategies.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Consulting with internal teams and clients on search engine accessibility
- Analyzing keyword research to determine strategic goals
- Working closely with analysts to develop optimization recommendations and managing all phases of the process, from keyword research and analysis through delivery of assets
- Overseeing the execution of link-building strategies
- Working with internal project teams to implement search engine optimization strategies and best practices
- Managing the development and delivery of monthly/quarterly metrics reports
We’re looking for a talented Manager who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year degree in marketing, computer science or a related field
- 4 to 6 years of combined experience in search engine optimization, project management, account management or a related field
- Proven leadership skills and prior experience managing a team
- Experience scoping projects, providing forecasts and driving ongoing process improvement
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills – and a knack for details
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and make smart, fast decisions
- Stellar communication and presentation skills – you’re poised, articulate and convincing
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.