Vice President/Director – Product Marketing
Become a Director at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. We’re looking for a Vice President/Director of Corporate Communications who will manage the development and execution of communications initiatives to support the capability and agency goals. . It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Promote the brand position, proposition, business USP and reputation of Digitas to employees, prospects, clients, media, and key partners such as analysts.
- Specific areas of focus are:
- Create product marketing strategy, and related assets and collaterals, that is relevant, scalable and reflective of the organization’s key capabilities across data, strategy, creative, technology and media, growth drivers and the tools, technology, systems that support them.
- Analyst Relations, including understanding/identifying the audience, innovative packaging/pitching for certain reports/waves/quadrants, and relationship maintenance/growth strategy.
- Provide simple and compelling marketing and communications materials and counsel and support to C-Suite, business and functional leaders, with the goal of improving the internal and external brand and reputation of the company through the products and services it provides.
- Author and edit materials for communicating with media, employees and other key audiences regarding news, issue management. This includes development and leadership of ‘originals’ stemming from our products and services.
- Develop lead generation strategies and techniques that couple technology and content/publishing with audience(s).
- While North America focused, this is a global remit and role.
- Write and edit materials for communicating with media, employees and other key audiences regarding news, issues management
- Contribute to/directly engage with new business opportunities for the Marketing and Communications capability.
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Four year degree
- 10-12 years of corporate communications or PR agency equivalent required
- Experience working with a PR agency partner or working within a PR agency environment
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels of the organization
- Ability to look through many lenses (press, client, prospect, CEO) to guide strategic communications and planning
- The ability to think and act both strategically and tactically is critical to the success of the role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a passion for editorial and grammatical excellence
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects; and, adjust priorities in a fast-moving business environment
- Strong ability to clearly articulate problems and present with a proposed solution; ability managing expectations
- Internal client management and collaboration with the ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships a must
- An understanding of newer communication mediums, such as forums and blogs, and experience utilizing them effectively in communications programs is required
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.