Associate, Business Affairs
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The production department is the force that makes creative ideas reality. We transform concepts into fully realized video assets, experiences, and marketing campaigns for every conceivable platform. We strive to elevate the creative content of every project.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Associate, Business Affairs – someone who will be an integral part of the production business affairs department. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
This role will support the business affairs and production teams to ensure that protocols and guidelines are followed to protect the agency and client interests.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Coordinate requests between client finance, accounts payable, and business affairs/production
- Handle all vendor PO and invoice processing
- Assist in cultivating strong relationships with producers, production consultants, vendors
- Work closely with business affairs and finance to ensure proper management of budget
- Research and resolve broadcast billing-related questions from vendors, finance, producers, and business affairs
- Work with business affairs in preparing music rights agreements
- Manage job wrap to ensure all appropriate documents for the job are included for auditing purposes.
- Develop detailed reports, actualizations and files for jobs
- Basic working knowledge of traffic/network clearance and AD-ID/ISCI assignments
- Participate in special departmental projects as requested
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years working in the Business Affairs department in advertising production
- Creativity and innovative problem solving skills required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to develop detailed reports
- Must be self-motivated to work independently on projects
- Ability to work with variety of personalities and able to manage multiple projects and teams seamlessly
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.