We’re searching for an Executive Assistant who will provide one on one administrative support to two senior level executives. Coordinate and organize required executive activities with timely and accurate completion.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Create professional PowerPoint presentations utilizing charts, diagrams and graphs
- Type correspondence and maintain files
- Manage executive(s) calendars and coordinate travel
- Demonstrate strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Exhibit organizational capabilities with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Display a professional, detailed-oriented and pro-active approach
- Maintain current knowledge of Agency technical (software, hardware, virtual) capabilities
- Provide assistance with copying, faxing, and distribution of materials.
- Coordinate Client/department functions
- Assist with T&E preparation for executive(s)
- Excellent computer skills with a high proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be available to work occasional overtime
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Two or Four year degree
- 5 or more years experience in a client service environment
- Strong PC skills in Windows environment (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Organized; detail-oriented; resourceful and self-motivated; customer focused, deals well with ambiguity and change, results-oriented, and ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- An understanding of newer communication mediums, such as forums and blogs, and experience utilizing them effectively in communications programs is required
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.