Adminstrative Assistant (Contract)
We’re searching for a short-term Administrative Assistant who manage and coordinate calendars for capability, often involving extensive researching. Schedule/coordinate appointments between clients, keeping appropriate staff and other personnel informed as needed.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Act as the liaison with clients; answer department’s phone, handle calls appropriately (e.g. handwritten message, voicemail, re-direct); Transcribe from tape, voice mail, handwritten notes, etc.
- Create professional PowerPoint Presentations utilizing charts, diagrams and graphs
- Maintain and distribute all correspondence/status reports for individual Client teams
- Arrange domestic and international travel plans (e.g., flights, hotel, car, ground transportation, upgrades, visa/passport) that may involve multiple locations
- Confirm accuracy and completeness of arrangements and deliver tickets and other documents
- Research information from the internet to generate reports as needed
- Arrange all aspects of on-site and off-site group meetings (space, catering, technology, transportation, materials, etc.)
- Coordinate work through service departments as appropriate (e.g., Graphic, Travel, Facilities, etc.) to ensure accuracy and completeness of arrangements/deliverables.
- Maintain current knowledge of Digitas technical (software, hardware, virtual) capabilities
- Provide assistance with copying, faxing, and distribution of materials
- Coordinate Client/department functions
- Collect time sheets and submit on time
- Assist with T&E preparation
- Maintain team vacation and office in/out schedule
- Provide reception backup coverage
- Proactively assist other Departments/ AA’s during downtime
Traits & Distinguishing Characteristics:
- Display a professional, detail-oriented and proactive approach
- Able to work independently and adapt to new situations
- Proficiency in or demonstrates capability to quickly learn the tools of the position
- Desire to excel and have an impact on the company’s growth
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Two or Four year degree
- 1-3 years experience
- Demonstrate strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated strong task management skills
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.