Senior Designer - Creative
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. We’re looking for a Senior Designer of Creative who can effectively win pitches and gain client confidence as a leader who can be relied upon to manage large-scale, cross channel deliverables. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Design mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids, wireframes, interface demos, flow charts, and photo retouching and enhancements
- Create strong graphic layouts based on concepts provided by the Art Director
- Brief extended teams and manage teams against deliverables according to relevance, schedule and budget
- Reduce complex user interface issues to child’s play using innovative tools
- Collaborate with technology colleagues on design feasibility
- Partner with clients on business goals from a visual standpoint
- Participate in brainstorming and other idea-generating team sessions
- Maintain high quality on creative and presentation deliverables
- Multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Four year degree (Fine or Graphic Arts degree a plus)
- 2-4 years of design and strong interactive/digital work experience preferred
- Substantial comfort level working with PCs and Macs
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to transfer design skills to multiple channels
- Seasoned in working under tight deadlines without taking your eye off the ball
- Solid working knowledge of the latest versions of design programs
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash a must; knowledge of HTML/dHTML and the other capabilities of Web browsers is a plus
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.