Copywriter – Creative
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. We’re looking for a conceptual Copywriter who can stun us and our clients with creativity, vision and eloquence. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
What you’ll do:
There’s no “day to day” in your job because every day is a new medium, a new message and a new chance to make brilliant creative, but here are a few things you can be expected to deliver consistently:
- A keen pulse on everything the Web has to offer (including, you know, the latest celebrity Twitter meltdown) so that we can always be fresh & current for our clients
- An exuberant work ethic and an exacting attention to detail, whether it’s punctuating your copy, answering a brief or staying true to the brand’s tone and style
- A love of collaborating with your team members – creative directors, art directors, designers, coders, and other equally talented eccentrics – to consistently deliver polished, award-worthy work
- Cross-channel perfection: One concept, so many messaging mediums – you’ll be a master at making an idea translate effectively and flawlessly across all marketing assets
We’re looking for a copywriter who is both exceptionally qualified and a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- · A love of words and a love of culture, both the good old stuff and the sizzling new pop stuff
- Communication skills that leave no room for questions or angst – you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- A willingness to travel as needed (hey, new places, new faces, new ideas – right?)
- A four-year degree (preferably in English, journalism or a related field) and two to four years of stellar work experience in an advertising or interactive agency
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.